Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why?

Can someone please explain to me why my child has to either run away or make a goofy face anytime I point a camera at her? I've not gotten one good photo of her and her best friend in ages because they both turn into goofballs when a camera comes out. I took this photo of the two of them last night before we headed out for Trunk or Treat after Awanas. They had a great time. A lot of the "trunks" let the kids pick their own goodies. When I took the candy out of K's bag today to put it in a bowl, I realized that my child prefers suckers over all other candy. Even over chocolate. Maybe she really isn't my child? Because NO child of mine would pass up chocolate for any reason whatsoever!

Can I just say that I am so glad that tomorrow is Halloween and it will finally be over. We just had so much stuff going on. Three parties, one trunk or treat, one Halloween parade and one night of trick or treating.
Tomorrow is over scheduled. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get everything done. We are going to be back in the Cool Springs area again on Saturday for a birthday party at CEC, so maybe I can get the other errands done then. We have two birthday parties on Saturday. One from 12 - 2 and the other 2 -3:30. I still need to make a tutu for the birthday girl whose party is 12 - 2. Maybe I will work on that now while I am waiting for the laundry to be done. I've got clothes in the washer, clothes in the dryer and I need to start another load before I finally go to bed. It's already 12:45am. Wonder what time I'm finally going to get to bed?
Okay...I'm off to get some stuff done.
blog ya later.

No comments: