Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy labor thoughts, please

A very good friend of mine, Kennington, is going into the hospital this morning to be induced. This is her second child. Miss K and I met Kennington and her daughter when we were taking a class at Gymboree. Both of the girls were bald-headed and couldn't even sit up. Now they are taking dance classes together. It's been such a blast watching these two little girls grow up together. So, if you think about it, say a quick prayer for my friend today. She's had a rough 24 hours dealing with her mother who apparently thinks that verbally attacking your daughter who is 9 months pregnant is an acceptable thing to do. I'll be headed to the hospital tomorrow morning with coffee from Dunkin' Donuts for the new mommy.

Update: Kennington had her baby this afternoon at about 12:30. Not sure what happened, but she had to have a c-section pretty much right away. I'll get the scoop tomorrow when I visit her at the hospital. Can't wait to snuggle her new baby boy. I love the way babies smell.

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Praying for your friend today and hoping she has a healthy baby.