Monday, September 15, 2008

Atleast he has a sense of humor about it...

I spoke to my dad this afternoon. I asked him what he was doing..."Just hanging out in the street being homeless." They've already talked to the insurance company. They are looking into getting a condo until their house is repaired/rebuilt. I'm truly hoping that it is rebuilt. It also sounds like the clinic that my stepmom works out was pretty much demolished as well. I'm trying to convince them to come stay with us for a couple of weeks. I'll even let them bring all their dang dogs!

4 comments:

Neven said...

Hi Hollye, Margie had mentioned something about your Dad's place. I couldn't remember which town they lived in. thank God they're okay.

I made it to Super Hula Hoop yesterday. Just glad my husband wasn't around to see me looking all crazy. HA! Totally recommend anything Jillian Michaels. I did see that she has a workout game for the Wii coming out soon. Will have to give that a try.

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo! You are a blogger! :-) I'm a blog-stalker! :-) I'm going to read your whole blog and catch up with you! :-) I'm trying to get better at posting...Lianna is always on me because I spend too much time reading other folk's blogs instead of posting to my own! I'm glad your daddy is safe...I will keep them in my prayers! Love you!

Lianna Knight said...

I can't believe you found me!!! When I saw your comment I just couldn't believe it :) It's been SUCH a long time!

I am so glad to hear you are doing well and I'm so glad to be able to catch up with you.

Your daughter is just precious...I also see that you moved away from Texas...me too. But, to be honest, I would move my parents and Tedra here in a SECOND...if I could convince them to do it :)

Can't wait to hear more about how things are going for you Hollye!!!

doris sander said...

omg. your poor parents!!! :(