Thursday, August 17, 2006

Two Words....CLOTH DIAPERS!

Yep...that's right. The dermatologist says that he is 99.9% sure that Miss K is allergic to disposable diapers. Oh Lord...help me! I've spent about the past 5 hours researching and I am just as confused as I was BEFORE I started reading about them. I call my wonderful mommy/scrapbooking friend Sherri this evening to see if she knew of a service or anything like that. She didn't, but she pointed me to the wonderful blog of Traci Turchin. Traci is a CDing mommy how seems to be a wealth of information. I emailed her earlier this evening and she was wonderful and offered to answer any questions that I have.

Okay...it is SUPER late and I need to get some sleep. I will try and blog later this weekend and actually post a photo! I am going to my happy place on Saturday for an all day crop, so I hope to get a couple of things completed. We shall see!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh poor punkin! Mason was allergic to Pampers and many other brands. Luckily, I was able to use Huggies on him.

Well I know there is a diaper service out there, I was just talking to somebody about this. I'll try to remember and get you the info.

Amanda said...

Bless her heart and yours too. My mom did cloth diapers with me and couldn't imagine that I didn't start off with my kids in cloth diapers. Well those disposal ones have come a LONG way since I was a baby!
I have read Traci's blog before and was amazed at her cloth diaper doing. Good luck to you!
Got to go to Scrap It on Wednesday last week...boy it was fun! My wallet was upset but got over it quickly! You going to Jenni's or Sherri's classes in Sept? I signed up for both!