Saturday, August 26, 2006

$317.50

That what my inital investment into cloth diapering has cost me. That covers 12 Fuzzi Bunz Diapers, 12 Joey Bunz inserts, one Imse Vimse Nighttime diaper cover, 6 prefolded diapers, a diaper pail liner, some rice paper, and 2 wet bags. We will see how we can get by on just these for awhile. I am going to have to break down tomorrow and fork out $45 for Miss K some shoes. She is a walking machine now. Does not want to ride in the stroller at all. She has gotten a taste of the walking and that is all she wants to do!

Miss K's meemee wanted to babysit today since she hasn't got to see much of her lately, so I went and took a class from Renee Camacho. Loved both of the layouts, but the "Charm" one was by far my favorite. I just need to slap Miss K's photo on there, journal and it will be done. I'll post it as soon as I get a chance.

I wasn't able to make it to my Happy Place today to do Amber's Make & Take. I am really bummed, but my wallet isn't!

So, I went to pick up Miss K's Halloween costume from the Children's Place. I was thinking that she was going to be a duck. Then I happened into the Disney Store and I came across the Heffalump and I couldn't resist! I bought both of them. Which one do you think she should be? Well pooh....I can't find the Heffalump online. I'll have to do some more research or just put her in it and snap a photo!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

***ETA*** I just spent $47.00 on detergent for the diapers. They recommend that you use Allen's Naturally to prevent build up in the diapers.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

the duck is cute, but I bet that heffalump is cuter! :o) heffalumps and woozles :o)
i saw that layout on her blog and thought it would be a fun class to take, but not able to get there...good luck on the cloth diapering, i can't wait to see how you feel about it, but i am going to give you a good 2 weeks to get used to it before i ask. ;o) congrats on having a walker, all of my kids walked right at 13 months, so i think it is a perfect age to begin...good luck she is really mobile now have fun keeping up!