Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My heart is heavy

The past couple of days have been sort of unhappy for me. I have always thought of myself as a pretty nice and friendly person. I am a people person and love to surround myself with lots of friends. Lately I've felt shut out by a few people and I don't understand why. I've searched my mind, my heart and my soul to figure out what happened. I've shed quite a few tears in the past two days. Maybe I have failed somewhere in being a friend?

I just need to put my "big girl panties" on and get over it I guess. Can anyone say, "Pity Party for One"?

BTW....that whole list thing lasted one day. I've got to come up with a different plan. I would like to do Flylady, but I don't think I can keep up with it.

4 comments:

annie said...

I think you are wonderful!

Sherri said...

Hollye!! i am so sad that your feelings are hurt. you are a wonderful person and we love you!!
come hang with us any time!

Jill LaFaye said...

So sorry to hear that you had a yucky day like that..I think you are a GREAT person!!!

TracieClaiborne said...

Just popping in to say I love you too! I miss you and I wish we could see each other more often. You are a true blessing to me.