Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Haw-wee??

My child said that all day yesterday day...to me. I was pretty sure I knew what she was saying, but I didn't want to admit it. So last night my mother, who is staying with us while Brian is out of town, was playing with her and my beautiful daughter turns to me and says, "Haw-wee!" My mother yelled...she just said your name. NO!!!! My name is MOMMY. Not Hollye!!! I keep telling myself she is trying to say Halloween because I've been asking her what she wants to be for Halloween and telling her about all the stuff we are doing for Halloween.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Crack me up hilarious! I think that is so funny. Now you have a new name!!! Okay a new way to say your name.

Jill LaFaye said...

Too funny!!! I used to call my parents Paul & Connie..simply because everyone else did..I was an only child..so I never heard anyone else calling them Mommy & Daddy.