Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pumpkin Kennedy



Yep, that is my child sitting in a pumpkin! My friend Melany gave me this idea. I lugged this 70 pound pumpkin home and got Brian to hollow it out for me and yhen plopped Kennedy inside. As you can tell from the photo, she is not pleases at all to be sitting in the pumpkin. In fact, she didn't smile at all, but cried toward the end, so Brian made me take her out. The really neat thing was, after we took the pictures of Kennedy, we carved the pumpkin up and and put it on the porch. It looked really great. But, it was so big that I had to put one of those large glass jar candles in it to get it to light up.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

i am dying to know 2 things...
where does one get a 70 pound pumpkin? and how much does a 70 pound pumpkin cost?