Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Just a quick stop in....

Not that anyone actually reads this.... We are in Texas until Saturday. We've had a great time, but we've been very busy. I saw my mother for the first time in more than 6 years. It was strange because she doesn't look like I remember. She will be going back to Tennessee with us when we leave. She needs to make a fresh start in life and I am hoping that moving away from where all of her problems started will really make things better for her. My dad and stepmom have gone crazy over Miss K. And my new nephew, Landon is such a doll. It's hard to believe that Miss K was ever as small as he was, but she was!

I won't get a chance to update this again until the first of the year most likely, so I hope the two people who actually read this have a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hollye!
Of course people read your blog...there are just too many lurkers!
Have a safe trip home and prayers for your mother. Glad to hear that Kennedy is loved by your family, but I didn't doubt it for a moment!
Happy New Year!
Jennie

TracieClaiborne said...

I'm reading! I miss ya!