Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just taking a quick break....

I am wrapping and finishing up a blank scrapbook for one of the Gymboree mommies to give to her hubby. She waited until the VERY last minute to decide to make this and then it got pretty late to actually to sit down and do it today. So, luckily I found an SEI kit at Hobby Lobby. The lady checking me out said that it was considered a scrapbook album and gave it to me half off! Works for me because I was buying THREE of them. They make great gifts!

But, I wanted to post this cute photo that I took of Miss K this morning. She was in a happy mood. She is such a morning person. I have no idea where she gets that from because I am a Grumpy Gus first thing in the morning. Brian would rather sleep the morning away and totally skip it.

One of my New Years resolutions is to take at least one photo of Miss K every day. She changes so much from day to day. I can not believe that she is going to be 5 months old on Christmas Day!

No comments: