Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My husband is a digital scrapbooker!

But I don't think he knows it! I told my sister in law that as a gift to her and my brother, I wanted to make my new nephew's birth announcements. So when Brian got home from work this evening, I asked him if we could work on a project together. He did ALL of it! I showed him a "sample" that I found at 2Peas and he went from there. I sat in the floor wrapping presents and answering any questions that he had. I think he did an awesome job for someone who had no idea what the heck he we doing! What do you think?

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. Yes - he did a really awesome job !!! Can he teach me now, as I have no clues at all. I haven't even got a ditigal camera yet, but I am working on that.

jennifer said...

That looks great! I think my husband would get into this too if he tried! Thanks for posting on my blog, BTW! I thought Tracie was the only one who ever visited it!

Unknown said...

Looks great, Brian! You may have a digital scrapper on your hands!
Jennie