Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Tag

I've been tagged by Amber!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. No egg nog for me. Ick!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? They sit all nice and pretty under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on tree. No lights on the house this year, but when we do, they are white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No need to, I get slobbery, wet kisses about every 30 minutes these days from a 17 month old!
5. When do you put up your decorations? December 1st!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Christmas cookies made by my wonderful mother in law!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Tracking Santa on TV. Trying to stay up to see Santa.
8. When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real? I figured it out pretty early, but when I asked to make sure, I was told that if you didn't believe in Santa, then you didn't get gifts. So, I STILL believe in Santa.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We did when we were kids, but not now.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? SLOWLY. It's the 15th of December and I am not sure all the ornaments are on it yet. My tree is decorated with hand crafted ornaments taht I have collected over the years. I love the ornaments on my tree.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Can't stand it and I am about to move to the land of snow and ice. Can't you hear me crying about it?
12. Can you ice skate? Yep, but it's been forever.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Cabbage Patch doll. Still have her too!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering the reason for the season. Also spending time with my extended family since they all live so far away and Christmas is usually the only time we get to see everybody.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate pir made by my best friend's mom, Mrs. Hewitt.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching bowl games with my husband. We won't get to do that this year because of our move and my parent's move. This is going to be a sad season for us. More crying....can't you hear?

Jennie and Jill, you're next! ;)

No comments: