Friday, November 09, 2007

So tired

I am so tired. I was suppose to go to my friend Sherri's house tonight to hang out, but I woke up with the worst headache ever. I've been going non stop for weeks now. I need a break. Today I wanted to stay home and just veg, but that didn't happen. I had made a committment to my mom's group to be at the Pottery Barn Sing-Along. I hate to disappoint people, so Miss K and I headed out to Green Hills and met up with our friends. We had a good time. (That's Cowboy Joel in the photo.) She wasn't into like last time, but I think that was because I wouldn't sit on the floor with her. I was snapping photos. So, if Mommy wasn't going to sit, she wasn't either. She decided to play with all the stuff in the store. Can I just tell you...I love Pottery Barn Kids. I could do some serious financial damage in that store! Tomorrow is a busy day. We have GOT to get our house cleaned. It's a wreck. I would be embarassed for anyone to walk in my house right now. So, with that being said, I am headed to bed so that I can get up at a decent hour and start cleaning. Well, I need to turn a load of laundry. I hate laundry. It mocks me.

1 comment:

Margie said...

You and I sound like we are in the same boat! However, I am taking the day off to go shopping with my friend Jess. I haven't had a girls shopping day since you were here this summer. Thinking of you as always my friend.