Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It was a hard day for me...

I cried. Alot. My stepmom is leaving for El Salvador in the morning for a quick visit with her family. She gets back into Texas on Saturday at noon. We are leaving for Tennessee at 9am on Saturday. So, I won't get to see her again. I cried and cried this evening. Here is the thing...I don't see my family very often. The last time I saw them, it was Miss K's birthday and they came to visit. Brian keeps trying to impress upon me that I will probably see more of them. And I know that. But I am still sad. I think it is the distance. And I worry about them so much. I know that leaving is going to be hard on them because they are very cl0se with my brother's children. I think that is going to be the hardest part for them.

I can't blog anymore about it or I am going to start crying again. I'm a big crybaby.

6 comments:

Renee Graham said...

You can blog cry all you want. I can totally emphasize (whatever the spelling) with you.
Wishing you a big hug!

Renee Graham said...

You can blog cry all you want. I can totally emphasize (whatever the spelling) with you.
Wishing you a big hug!

Renee Graham said...

You can blog cry all you want. I can totally emphasize (whatever the spelling) with you.
Wishing you a big hug!

Renee Graham said...

ok, not THAT big of a hug...no idea how I managed to send it 3 times except that I'm impatient and didn't think it sent at all. So sorry to disappoint you into thinking you were getting lots of cool posts.

{change in plans} said...

Hollye,
Big hugs coming your way as you deal with the changes in your family. Vent and blog*cry anytime, girlfriend.
Jennie

Amanda said...

Well left a message earlier on your lower post, but not showing up now...at least renee can get hers on here!
Hugs go out to you. I don't see you that much, but the thought of Michigan just seems so far away...but not far away via internet. I cannot say I know how you feel because I have lived on the same street most of my life.
Blessings to you and your family and have a safe trip!