Thursday, January 04, 2007

He's bringing sexy back....


This is my nephew, Mr.L. We went out to dinner tonight and we get ready to leave and he starts singing, "I'm bringing sexy back." And sings quite a bit of the song. I just laughed and asked him if he was really bringing sexy back! Last week he pulled out his guitar and sang "Ring of Fire" for us. And again, he sang quite a bit of the song. He's a real cutie. Oh...he's 5. And he is a ham for the camera. This is pretty much the same smile I get from him for every photo...I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

what a cutie pie!
hope you have a great day. try not to get too emotional.

Jill LaFaye said...

Cute little guy! Call me before you all leave for Michigan if you can..or I will try to call you. Happy New Year!!!

TracieClaiborne said...

How funny!!! He might be the next Justin Timberlake.

TracieClaiborne said...

PS - I just read your other blog posts and I just wanted to say I hope you're in better spirits now. Love you!

Maria said...

He sure is a cutie!

Dove Wedding Photography said...

Hi Hollye! I'm sorry that I am just replying to you, we have had a CRAZY holiday season. I am glad you enjoyed the photographs of Julie's family. She IS wonderful, and their family is very sweet. How do you know Julie? I actually go to church with them at the Village Chapel. Take care,

Whitney Carlson