Friday, June 20, 2008

Outside, Mommy. Outisde!



Isn't she a cutie? She wants to be outside ALL the time. No matter how hot it is. I coat her with sunblock and set her loose! I bought her a little pool for the backyard (that reminds me...I need to clean it out and scrub it) and she loves to be out there. I also bought her a bucket and sponges like she had at school on water day. I bought a 19 gallon bucket. She likes to sit in it and play with her "girls". The "girls" are Princess Pollypockets. We have Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White (but Kennedy insists that her name is Dopey) and Ariel. Jasmine has been hard to find, so I finally just bit the bullet and bought it off of ebay. She asks me everyday if Jasmine is here yet. I am hoping she comes in today or Saturday.
Got the cooling stand for my laptop and it has made a HUGE difference. Just wish I could attach it to the laptop so it wouldn't keep moving around.
Got a sad email last night. The scrapbook store by my house is closing. I'm really bummed. I am going up there in the morning to get a few things. Very sad. I've not been in there much lately because of the new hours.
Still irritated about the whole dance thing yesterday. And to top it all off, I had a crappy day after all that happen. We come home and K wants to watch a movie and the dang DVD player is broken. We haven't even had that stupid thing for 3 months.
Busy day today.... 1) buy new DVD player 2) laundry 3) laundry 4) laundry. I'll probably do a couple loads of laundry too. LOL I HATE LAUNDRY. I would love to have a maid who just did laundry, floors and bathrooms. Okay...I need to get my rear in gear. Blog ya later!

No comments: