Monday, March 20, 2006

Just great....

Nothing like being woken up from a DEAD sleep at 5:20 by your husband telling you to pay close attention and tell him what was in your car that someone wanted to steal. Yep. My car got broken into last night. Mine was one of three that got hit. So, I've been up since 5:20 this morning and I am sick. I think Miss K has bronchitics and I need to get her to the doctor. It is pouring outside, but I can't put my car in the garage because I am a pack rat and have too much CRAP in there. The police still haven't shown up. I did find a mobile glass replacement and they will be here at 9:30 or 10. All three of us are using the same guy, so that works out good. And the stupid thing. They didn't take ANYTHING out of my car. They did go through my console and my glove compartment, but there wasn't anything to take. Oh...there was plenty o' junk in the car. Again with the whole "pack rat" thing. But nothing they were interested in. So, I get to pay $152.92 for the pleasure of having some punk bust the glass out of my window. Brian also got to be the bearer of bad news since he gets up WAY before the chickens do. Nothing like ringing your neighbors doorbell at 5:30 in the morning to give them such wonderful news.

Great...the police just called and said they were too busy to come out and they probably couldn't get finger prints anyway, so they are just going to do a report over the phone. I could have gotten a shower! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I was convinced they were going to show up as soon as I got in the shower. Just great.

No comments: