Wednesday, March 22, 2006

American Idol....Is she for real?

Okay, I will admit it. I've been watching American Idol. I love Taylor Hicks and think he is awesome. I know that he won't win, but I think he is great. So, last night my man Barry was on. I am a Fanilow. I know...call me goofy. I LOVE Copa Cabana. Can't wait to see what he will sing Wendesday night. Now...the reason for my post. Is Kellie Pickler for real or is she pulling a Jessica Simpson and just PLAYING dumb? I couldn't believe all stuff last week about "spiders on her eyes." But Ryan...they aren't real spiders! And then she told him last night that her eyes were better. She is an okay singer, but she should stick to singing and skip the whole interview thing. Last night when Ryan asked her what she has learned this week and she just kind of looked at him all confused. He told her that she could anwser next week. So...who will go tonight? Do you think it will be Chicken Little? I DO!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey Hollye!

I totally agree about Pickler. She gets on my nerves a bit. I want Taylor, Elliott or Catherine to win.