Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My attempt at taking Miss K's picture...

I am trying really hard to keep up with the "once a day" photos. Note to self....do not leave strap of camera hanging while trying to photograph baby. I can't believe that she is going to be 6 months old in less than two weeks. It's amazing how fast the time has flown by.

Everyone in the house but me is currently sick. My mother, who is staying with us, has it really bad. I do hope that she gets better fast and that I don't end up catching it. Having my mother here has been stressful for me. I am not use to having someone at home with me all the time. In the beginning she was trying to "mother" Miss K, so I finally gently told her that I was pretty certain that I knew what I was doing since she has made it the first 5 months and she seems to be doing just fine. She has backed off. She also went for her second interview at Target on Tuesday. She is suppose to hear back from them on Friday. I am really praying that she gets this job. She has been here for 10 days. We told her that she could only stay with us for 8 weeks. So, getting a job for her is key to her staying here. Keeps your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Okay the camera strap is hilarious.

Great seeing you the other night!!!!! We should spend more time together!

Amanda said...

I've had the same experience with camera straps too! You never really learn your leason. If you are like me you eventually stop using a camera bag all together.

Good luck with your mom...I can only imagine the stress. A bit stressful with my mom too right now. We don't live under the same roof, but we do work under the same on...so it is almost worse!