Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seriously?

I am 37 years old. I am old. I know that. And let me just say....I am over the high school drama that some mom's seem to thrive on. We are grown ass women. Get.Over.Yourself. Seriously?

On a much lighter note, I actually got some stuff done today. Took the dog to the vet. Made a run to Lowe's for somethings. I needed a tomato cage. The lady at Lowe's was like...they are already put away for the season and then just walked away. What? We have a small Ace Hardware Store by our house, so I thought I would stop by there. They didn't have any on the floor,but the manager took me to the back storeroom and dug one out for me! Awesome. Love small places like that that go above for their customers. I need to make it a point to shop there more often. Stay tuned for a project that involves the tomato cage, some spray paint, ribbon and some paper clips. Aren't you wondering what in the world I am making with that? I'm MacGyver!! I've actually got a couple of projects that I am working on that I hope to have completed tomorrow.

I know this is going to sound silly, but I have set a small goal for myself. My goal for the rest of the year is to not bring anymore plastic bags into our house. I have probably 20 reusable bags that I've bought or have been given. I need to start using them. I picked up some super cute ones from TJ Maxx yesterday. It's pink and paisley...two of my daughter's favorite things.

Okay, I am going to change into my pjs and work on some things for tomorrow!

blog ya later.

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

I can't WAIT to see all your projects!! I hope you'll post some pics...I can always use some creative ideas for Christmas gifts :)

Margie said...

You have to post pictures and instructions for your projects. I always need ideas of things to do when the kids have bad weather days.