Sunday, November 15, 2009

Crazy, crazy, crazy.

That's basically how busy I've been lately. Due to some H1N1 cases at our tiny Mother's Day Out Program, I am going to be off for two weeks instead of just one week for Thanksgiving. I am hoping with the extra time off, I will be able to get some things done around the house. My plan is to get the Christmas tree up Monday. Brian is off of work, so after he gets back from golfing and K is done with dance, I want the tree up. I know, I know...it's early! But, in my defense, we have so much stuff going on this week that if I don't get it up now, it will be December before it goes up! I can not put the tree up myself. Brian is the official "tree putter upper and fluffer"...not me. I do all the decorating, but he does the assembly and fluffing.

Okay...I need to get myself to bed. Since we are not in school this week, my plan is to head down to the health department in the morning and get K and hopefully myself a H1N1 shot. I called the health department's flu information line and it said that they will have 500 shots available on a first come, first serve basis. They open @ 7am. Not sure we will make it when they open since K stayed up so late tonight. I was too into the Indy/New England football game to realize how late it was. Oops.

I am trying to get back in the blogging bandwagon, but I've been busy, and honestly, my life is pretty boring these days. I need to spend less time on my computer and more time on other things.

Here is a cute photo of K dressed up for Halloween. She had three different costumes this year. This is her JoJo Circus one that I adore. She was excite to wear it since we had just gotten back from Disney and she got to have breakfast with JoJo. Did I mention we went to Disney??? That was the best vacation I've ever had. I mean, my honeymoon was awesome, but this was so much fun and K was so over the moon at meeting Princesses and Fairies. Lots and lots of photos to share. I am thinking of making her a photo book of all the pictures from our trip. She talks about it all the time still. Originally I told Brian that we probably wouldn't go back for 3 or 4 more years, but I want to go back next fall again! It was just so much fun and even though we did a ton of stuff, I feel like there was a lot of stuff we didn't get to do.
Okay...off to check on K and then head to bed. With a couple of the kids at school getting sick, I've been keeping a super close eye on her since Friday. Overprotective Mommy is my name!
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE the costume and so glad you guys had a great time :)