Saturday, July 19, 2008

Total Disaster!

Well...when you have 3 people working on the same project, things are bound to go wrong. Needless to say, I gave up on the crayon rolls at 12:30 this morning after I tried to complete the first one and it was WAY off. My mom was ironing different that Brian and Brian was trimming different than my mom. I sat in front of that sewing machine for HOURS.

So, I've got to get dress and head out to get something...anything for party favors. I am going to rework the crayon rolls next week and see if I can salvage some of them. If I can get the fixed, I'll give them to her friends from school for something or another. I'm just really bummed.

Okay...party starts in 4 hours and I've got a million and one things to do. Doesn't help that I am sick as a dog either!

Later!

1 comment:

doris sander said...

happy birthday miss k! :D