Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Packing again....

Miss K is leaving for her own little mini vacation today and I am sad. She is actually going to stay with Brian's parent's for the rest of the week. Brian and I will use this time to PACK OUR BELONGINGS!!! We are moving HOME! Can you tell I am a little on the excited side?


Okay...I've got to get K's bags packed, lunch for both of us, naps and then a quick Target run before we head out to meet Brian's parents for dinner and to drop K and the doggies off.

And, because I need to post more photos, here is a cute one of Miss K from our week at the beach. Oh...speaking of the beach, we are going to Destin in October. Yes, I am going to subject my child to the beach all over again. We really want to go on a family vacation with just the 3 of us. We've been talking about Destin since before K was born. Now, we are going. I've found a condo, I am just waiting to hear back from the owners about the contract. As soon as I get the final approval, I will post the condo. It's really nice.

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Yay!!!!
I'm looking forward to spending time with you when you have time.
:)
Why did Miss K hate the beach so much?
I don't think you ever really explained that!