Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It was so freaking cute!

Today was the day I've been waiting for since the ultrasound technician told me I was having a girl. Today was the first day I put pigtails in Miss K's hair. I giggled the entire time I did it. She was not happy with me, so they look really wonky. But...they were there. And they looked so cute. And she wore them for FIVE hours! I'm still giggling thinking about how cute and grown up she looked. She looked like a "big girl". She's not a baby anymore and that makes me oh so very sad. But seeing those cute pigtails cheers me up!

5 comments:

Jennifer Fleming said...

I so know what you mean. You can read on my Blog about our "princess Tails" I was finally able to get her to wear pig tails or a pony tail. She calls them Princess tails and she now wants them all the time. She is such a girly girl!
Miss K looks took cute too!

Jann Gray said...

She is so very cute....love that you can put her hair up!

Unknown said...

oh I will never get to do pigtails. They are super cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I can't wait to do that with Chloe!
Let me know when you are coming through town again. We'll see if we can hook up.

Senae said...

Sooooo sweet!! Love her little bouncy curls!!