Friday, August 10, 2007

End of my rope

I've never been so ready for a vacation to be over. I am so stressed out. One little thing happened today and it snowballed and pushed me over the edge. Needless to say, I WAY over reacted, but at that point, I was so over the whole thing that I just lost it. I should be hanging my head in shame over the way I acted today, but my head hurts so bad from all the crying. I turn my rental car in at 9 am tomorrow morning and head to the airport. I am so ready to go home.

And to my wonderful sister-in-law, Jenny. Thank you for being Switzerland. Thank you for being the calm one. Thank you for opening your home to me. Thank you for being you. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister. I am glad that we got to spend more time together this visit. I do look forward to spending more time with you.

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Call me if you need to vent!
Love you!