Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prayers PLEASE

When I arrived at work (Miss K' school) this morning, the Mon/Wed aid was there. I asked her what was going on and she said that she would let Ms. Andrea, the director tell me. Long story short, one of Miss K's teachers, Ms. Chris found on yesterday that her husband has a brain tumor. He's 37 years old. When she told me, I just started crying. Chris has a son, William who is about 5 months younger than K. And Chris is just the most awesome person ever. Her absence today was very noticeable because she sings to her class pretty much all day long and it was just so odd not to hear that. We are waiting to hear back from her as to what they found out after the last MRI. But if could please, add Ms. Chris and her family to your prayer list.

No comments: