Friday, March 21, 2008

Can't think of a title

I've been neglecting a lot of things lately. My blog just being one minor thing. I'll try to get better about it. I've been doing a lot of reading lately and that has taken up any free time I have when I am not being a wife and mommy. So, that means I am reading late at night/early in the morning since I can't sleep still without the aid of sleeping pills.

I had my weigh in this past week. I am now down a total of 35 pounds. I have got to start exercising. I'm just being lazy. I keep telling myself I'll go walking tomorrow. Apparently tomorrow isn't here yet. Dang it.

I really need to get to bed. We are taking Miss K to the Zoo tomorrow for the Bunny Breakfast and the Easter egg hunt. I wasted my money on the breakfast because Miss K told me in a very loud and firm voice that she does NOT want to see the Easter Bunny. She likes to keep a 50 feet distance between her and then bunny when we see him at the mall. Apparently I got the stroller a little to close to him the other day when we were at the mall and she let me know really fast she wasn't happy!

Well, it's really late and I need to finish some laundry and get to bed. I will try and update tomorrow with some photos from the egg hunt. From what I've heard, it's going to be a mad house. They expect 7,000-9,000 people to attend the hunt. That's just nuts!

Blog ya later!

3 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

"Move away from the rabbit and no one gets hurt"..that would make a great title:)

Down 35! Wow! I am sooooooo proud of you:)

Have fun at the egg hunt:)

Unknown said...

35!!! That is awesome!! You lost a grade-schooler! ;) I always loved the expressions WW leaders would say at certain weight losses (5lbs is a bag of sugar, etc). Congrats and keep it up! XOXO

Sarah said...

Congrats on your achievement! Hang in there. :)