Thursday, October 19, 2006

I do actually scrapbook!

I am always talking about going to classes and crops, but I never really post anything. I know a lot of you are thinking...does she actually scrapbook? I do...ocassionally! So, I signed up to take an on line class and one of the first things was to decorate the cover of the album. I waited until the last minute to even start on mine. (I was in bed sick all day yesterday) So, the pressure was really on! I also decided to combine my class with a challenge from one of my yahoo groups. The challenge is called "Use Your Stash". Let's be honest here...I could probably compete in this challenge for well over a year and not run out of stuff! So, I used an SEI album that I've had sitting around forever. I think is it an 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, but I am not 100% sure. Paper is Scenic Route and Bazzill that is from Jenni Bowlin's April kit. (I am going to use all of the SR paper from this line to complete the album...all of which I already own.) The stickers are DB that I bought the last time HL had their 1/2 off stickers. Ribbon is from I have no idea where...maybe Joann's? And the H is one of the Lil' Davis chipboard letters that I got on clearance at HL. See...everything I used...I already had!! WOOHOO! I am planning on making everything in this album with stuff I already have. NO NEW STUFF!!!!

I don't know why the strip of Bazzill looks like it doesn't match the PP because it does!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cute love that paper!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great!! Can't wait to see more!!

Anonymous said...

Love the dangling monogram. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great beginning ... I haven't even started mine yet!!!

Ania said...

Oh it looks great! I LOVE the scenic route papers, it looks great here on your cover!! :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your Cover and the dangling H!

Chelle said...

Hmmm...I can't believe I didn't comment the other day. Anyway, this is beautiful! I would be interested in seeing the whole thing when it is done.

Amanda said...

Love it...and love the post...I really do scrapbook! Me too...but doesn't seem like I get enough time to.