Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hair by Daddy



Brian does 99% of the Miss K's baths. I do them if he is late getting home from playing a round of golf. This gives them some "bonding" time. Also gives Daddy a chance to practice his hair styling skills. Let's just say...Mommy will be responsible for the hair styling in this house!

Things are busy as usual here in Miss K's house. I got my calendar out this weekend and filled it all in with everything that we have going on. WHOA! I have so much stuff going on in the month of October! I really need to get to Texas to see my best friend's baby. So, I had to cancel a couple of things on my calendar so that Miss K and I can head down and visit. We are leaving on the 13th and will be back on the 20th. (I've got to be back so that I can attend the Fall Workshop at Scrap It! See...I've got my priorities straight! LOL!!!)

I am so looking forward to October. I LOVE everything about the fall. I love the weather, the decorations and the sweaters. I had Miss K in a little sweater the other day and she looked to stinkin' cute! I can't wait to head to the pumpkin patch and get our pumpkins. I am planning a Halloween party for my Mom's group. We are looking to head to the pumpkin patch for that as well. Busy, busy!

I've got some photos of a couple of classes that I took at Scrap It and a project that I completed for the grandparents. I'll have to upload those tomorrow. I am also working on a project for a friend. I plan on working on it tomorrow while Miss K is napping. I've gotten all the sketches done, so I just need to get all the stuff that I want to use for it and get it done. I am using the Oh Baby! Boy papers from Basic Grey. I think it will be really cute once I get it done!

Off to finish watching Ugly Betty.

5 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

I hope you have a safe trip!! Miss K and Daddy look like they are having a blast!! Cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful, fun filled October! I love fall also....the weather has been beautiful for us! I need to figure out how far away I am from you....we may have to plan a weekend together when things slow down!

annie said...

What adorable pictures!
Just don't buy Brian hair gel.
Thanks for the call yesterday!

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh is Ugly Betty good? I haven't had time to watch it yet.

I love Fall too! And Mike does CC's baths too. We're twinkies. heehee

Jann Gray said...

Miss K is so cute and obviously enjoys having the shampoo do!

Ok...is Ugly Betty not the funniest thing you have EVER seen. I loved it...happened on it by chance...and am so glad I did.

Be safe throughout your busy October...and I will look forward to seeing you at the Fall Class.