Monday, September 11, 2006

I can't do it.


I haven't watched anything on TV pretaining to 9/11. I can't do it. I won't do it. I remember. Trust me. There is no way I could ever forget. I am flying my flag today...just like everyday, but that's all I can emotionally give today.

I wanted to spent the day reflecting on good things in my life. Miss K and I sat on the floor upstairs and looked at a photo album together. It is an album of photos taken of her the day she was born. She saw one of Brian and pointed to it and said "dada". She's a smart little cookie. Okay...let's just get it out in the open...she's not little. She's big. She is a big baby. But believe me, she isn't the biggest child I've ever seen. Okay...it's out there now. I pointed out who the people were and when I got to my dad, I pointed and said, "that's your pawpaw". She started clapping. Then she helped me fold towels. Well...she unfolded them as I folded them. (I did FOUR loads of towels today!)

Well, I need to go wake Miss K up from her nap so she will actually sleep tonight. My tap class starts back up tonight, so I am really looking forward to that. I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Love the picture! she is a doll!