Friday, June 03, 2005

Let's see how this goes!

I have seen so many people talking about their blogs, so I decided to try this out. We shall see how it goes! Like most projects I "start", I will probably be real gungho about posting in the beginning and then I will probably turn into the slacker that I am!

Here are a few things about me.....

I am married to a wonderful man named Brian.
We were married October 2, 1999.
We are currently expecting a baby girl, Kennedy Grace.
We are the parents of an angel, Jonah Lee who was stillborn at 22.5 weeks because of a heart defect.
I have two cocker spaniels, Maxie and Betty Boop. They think they are my children.
I also have to cats, Socks and Tabby. They hate the dogs and they think that they rule the house.
I am a stay at home wife and will be a stay at home mom as soon as Kennedy is born.
I live in Nashville, Tennessee.
I was born and raised in Highlands, Texas.
I have had the same best friend, Joann for as long as I can remember.
I say that I am a scrapbooker, but in all honesty, I mainly collect scrapbook supplies!

Okay...I think that is enough 'stuff' for today. I'm off to pretend to do some housework!

No comments: