Sunday, June 19, 2005

The countdown is on!

I officially have five weeks of pregnancy left to endure. Yes, I said endure. I totally suck at being pregnant and can not wait for it to be OVER with. I know that it will totally be worth it in the end, but for right now...IT SUCKS! We are scheduled to be induced on the 25th of July. I am scared to death because I have no idea what to expect.

I still have a million and one things to do before Kennedy arrives. I haven't done much of anything. I mean, she had furniture, but that's it. Nothing else. Well, she's got plenty of clothes and a stroller, but that's about it. I can't even make a decision on the bedding for her room. I keep telling myself that I will make the decision 'today'. I've been saying that for about three weeks. I need to get my rear in gear and get some stuff done. Brian is off for two weeks starting the 4th of July, so we will be painting her room, so I have to get the bedding ordered or bought soon! I am hoping that we can get most of the 'baby' stuff done while he is off. He goes back to work on the 18th of July and will work for a week and then he is off again for two more weeks starting the 25th. That's a lot of time off, but it will be nice to have him around since he has been working about 70 hours a week between work and school.

No comments: