So....I made some felt boards for us to use at the preschool. I was showing the director some felt sets on Etsy and I came across a set that coordinates to the book we happen to be using this week, Go Away Big Green Monster. Here is the set that I found on etsy. I just took the book, laid it on the copier at the school and used the copies to make my "pattern". I have tons of felt around the house....except for purple, so I had to make a trip to Michael's to get purple for the monster's hair. I went for a 29 cent piece of felt and ended up with a few other things. Isn't that how it usually goes? I made two sets. I think they turned out pretty cute. I need to head to bed, but I will take a photo of them tomorrow at school. I've got to get up early in the morning and put the felt boards back together. I had Brian spray paint some old frames I bought at Goodwill about a month ago. So, for less than $15, I was able to make two felt boards for school and I have left over felt and spray adhesive.
Oh the bathroom front, Brian got the floor moulding put down. The floor actually looks pretty nice. Love the tile. I need this bathroom to be done soon because I hate taking a shower in K's bathroom. The shower seems so small compared to the one in the master bathroom. Plus, she's a little territorial over her space and things and keeps asking me when I am going to move my stuff out of her bathroom. I found my shampoo sitting on the floor next to my shower this morning. Apparently she put it there to make sure I didn't "forget".
Okay...I am headed to bed. I will post photos tomorrow of the boards. I need to clean up my mess. Felt and paper scraps everywhere.
blog ya later.