Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wow

Who knew going back to work 8 hours a week would throw me outta wack. I will admit, even though I am only in the classroom for 8 hours, I've spent a lot of time outside of it working on little projects for the kids. I was basically handed this class and was told I had to start from scratch because the previous teacher wasn't doing anything. It was a little stressful the first week. Last week was great. Thursday was by far the best day. We did this great little craft project that the kids loved. And one mom even commented that this was the first time her son was ever excited about showing her something he had done at school.

It's still unorganized. I'm working on it. But, believe it or not, I LOVE being in the classroom and I love working with the littles. I want to go back to school and be either a pre-K or kindergarten teacher. I think those are the only ages I could handle. I'm doing a bit of research right now on places to get my certificate.

Busy week this week. I made my to do list and if I start working on it right now, don't go to sleep and just keep working, I MIGHT get 1/2 of it done. I probably need to go to bed, so I can get up at a decent hour and get to work on my list of stuff.

Okay...I've got to go to bed.

Blog ya later!

No comments: