Friday, April 13, 2007

Long time no blog....

I know. I said I was going to be better about it, but things happen. Our family is dealing with some stuff right now so we are in need of some prayers. I am not ready to share just yet, but trust me...when you pray, God knows exactly what you are praying for because I pray about 10 times a day.

We spent 19 hours Wednesday/Thursday without any power. That really stunk because it was cold. Miss K and I spent most of the day away from home staying warm at places like McD's, Tuesday Morning and our favorite cookie bakery that has great sugar cookies. I think I actually did a happy dance when the power came back on at exactly 1:41 pm yesterday.
Brian's parents are coming to visit us this weekend. I am looking forward to that. I love my in laws and they are so great with Miss K. I am hoping to get some time to work on my scrapbook room while they are here.
Here is a photo of Miss K from Easter Sunday. We had lunch at a friend's house. She was wearing this cute outfit. Imagine my surprise when my friend opened the door and her daughter was wearing the same exact outfit in pink!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I'll be praying for you!

TracieClaiborne said...

Hi Holl.
I'll pray for you sweetie.
I love you!
K looks so grown-up in that pic!!

annie said...

You will be in my prayers.
Miss K looks adorable!