Sunday, July 04, 2010

Hello Blog. Oh how I've missed you....

Lots of things going on this summer. We've been so busy that we aren't even going to be able to make our summer trip to Texas. I am so bummed. We normally spend the 4th at my dad's house cooking out and watching fireworks. They were all together...without us. Makes me sad. We were lucky to be able to join our neighbors for a cook out and some fireworks. We had a great time, but I dearly miss my family.

I am going to try and get back to blogging. I've really missed it. We are leaving for vacation Saturday. A VERY last minute trip to Disney. We are going with my bff, Joann and her family. We are really looking forward to it. This week is going to be a busy one! When we get back, K's birthday party will be the following week. Even though we are doing a Build-A-Bear party, there are still some cute things I want to make for the party. Cupcake wrappers, cupcake picks, centerpiece for the table, and some cute party favors. I waited until the last minute to order the invites, so they will not be in until Wednesday. I'll have to get them printed Wednesday and drop them in the mail on Thursday! We are doing K's party a bit different this year. Last year she had a HUGE party. This year....10 friends. All girls. She's changed her invite list a couple of times. I am going to sit her down Tuesday evening and have her make a final decision. That ought to be fun!

I hope that this is the start of regular blogging again.

Blog ya later!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

So glad to see you back! I hope you guys have a blast with Mickey!!!